Wednesday, December 15, 2010

FUNDRAISER SUCCESSFUL WITH KICKSTARTER!

IDA is proud to announce that our first fundraiser through Kickstarter ended successfully this morning at 1.39am. As we continue to plan for the production of this film we will be accepting donations through our secure PayPal account in collaboration with Blackbaud.  To make a film is extremely expensive and all your little help is immensely appreciated and will allow us to improve the quality of this film. All denominations are welcomed and the breakdown for funding is attached below.

Private donation $1-$299
Co-Producer credit $300 -$799
Producer credit* $800 - above
*5% earning of IDA's potential gross income of final product. 

In order to make your donation follow this link: http://idasponsorship.bbnow.org/

1 comment:

  1. hi guy. I'm Migelz. we seen each oters @ art gallery today. Thank for help me take a photo.I see your postcard that you give it to me. In my opinion I think it awesome!! btw if you don't mind .Me and my friend want you to send our picture to me. my e-mail is migell_migel@hotmail.com my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001063552434
    thk you so much.
    ps hope you will be success

    ReplyDelete